Reasons To Buy Life Insurance (and When!)
We asked insurance professionals to share their best tip on life insurance and getting coverage. Below is some brief, but great, advice on reasons why you need to buy Life Insurance and when you should buy it!
1. Start young. Just because you don’t have a family, mortgage and larger financial obligations doesn’t mean that you have to wait to get life insurance coverage. Lock in your rates while you are young and healthier. You can always add more later in life.
2. Life Insurance is like a parachute; if you don’t have it the first time you need it, there is no second chance. Thinking doesn’t protect your family, acting does!
3. If you’re a small-business owner, who takes care of your business and family in the event of your death? It’s not just about you.
4. Permanent life insurance is the best investment vehicle whether you’re alive or dead: tax-free access to cash values accumulated in the policy while you’re still alive and tax-free death benefit proceeds for your love ones when the inevitable happens. Put your money where your “life” is!
5. Buy when you’re healthy—it’s easier to get and less expensive.
6. Protecting your loved ones should be priority No. 1 You don’t buy life insurance because you are going to die, but because those you love are going to live. It will be difficult enough for them to move on without your presence, but without your income, things could get impossible. Don’t put them in that position.
Able Insurance is always here to help you make the best decisions based on your individual needs, current situation, and long-term goals. If you’re looking for affordable term coverage for temporary needs, or a permanent policy, we can help with solutions that meet your needs and budget. No matter where you are in life, one thing is certain: if someone depends on you financially, you need life insurance.